Thursday 27 August 2015

English Garden Thank You

Stampin' Up! always does the most beautiful patterned paper and my heart skipped a beat when I spotted English Garden.  Such gorgeous watercolouring that my clumsy fingers could only aspire to!  I used it to make up this 8 inch card which quite a few people had to sign:


Coupled with the Watercolour Wings stamp set, this paper works a real treat.  The sentiment is by Waltzingmouse Stamps and was stamped on a Whisper White pennant.  I didn't want to add much because the paper is so bold.  Here's a close up of the blooms:


Supplies
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Say it Loud, SU Watercolour Wings
Ink: Calypso Coral , Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black
Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Paper: English Garden DSP
Other: paper flowers from the odds and ends drawer

Hope today's funny picture makes you smile.


Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.