Saturday 29 August 2015

Sweet Treats

Today I'm sharing one of the things I made for my husband for our wedding anniversary this year.  I'd seen lots of these chocolate posters on Pinterest and wanted to have a go at doing my own.





Our corner shop man loves me!  Here are all four laid out on the table for when Mr Furry Tale came downstairs.  He loved it and soon got over the feeling that he 'couldn't ruin my handiwork' to eat them!


Supplies
Ink: Basic Black marker
Card: Whisper White
Paper: SU Retro Fresh DSP

It's all a bit bonkers in our house at the moment as Mr FT settles into his new job and toddler groups are about to start up again with the new term.  We still manage to play lots with Wispa and Rolo though -poor things- they can have a rest in September!


Thanks for visiting and happy crafting,

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.