Friday 16 October 2015

Gratitude Notebook

Today I'm sharing a little gratitude diary I made for a very dear friend.  I find it very hard on those "difficult days" to remember all the many things I am grateful for, so I thought I'd make one of these to help.


The papers are from Botanical Notes by First Edition and they are beautiful. I wanted the diary to sit nice and flat, so I have very simply added some Project Life cards and notepaper in and left it at that.




Bound with my Bind-it-all, it's a simple project that was gratefully received.


I'm keeping this short and sweet today - it's been one of those days of frequently battling technology (and just an occasional bit of battling a toddler's willpower!).


Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting,

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.