Tuesday 15 September 2015

Say Cheese!

Today I am sharing a commission for a 21st birthday.  The gent is a keen amateur photographer and I was asked to include this. Here's what I came up with:


Supplies
Stamps: digi (I'm sorry, I can't for the life of me remember who it's by and a quick glance through my digistamp folders isn't yielding any success either), negative frame by Inkylicious, sentiment (again, no idea who made it)
Ink: Basic Black, image coloured with ProMarkers
Card: Crumb Cake, white 8" card blank
Paper: Echo Park Everyday Eclectic
Other: SU speech bubble paper clip, Big Shot and Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies

I use the four square grid layout quite a lot.  I guess we all fall back on our favourite layouts a lot of the time, which is why I love Pinterest so much because it gives me such great ideas. But what did we do before Pinterest?!

Thanks for visiting today, and happy crafting,

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.