Monday 7 January 2013

Chocoholic Scrapbooking

As well as the frame I shared on 1st January, I have also had the chance to create a couple of pages for my scrapbook this holiday.  I'm enjoying scrapbooking more than card making at the moment; scrapbooking seems more like me-time crafting.

I chose to scrapbook our Easter Day breakfast.  The lovely neutral patterned paper is from the Comfort Café patterned paper series.  Of course, it had to be paired with Concord Crush, now retired, but a pretty darn close match to Cadbury's purple.  It's a pretty simple layout but I like it and it's nice to see my scrapbook filling up!



Supplies
Card: Concord Crush, Whisper White
Paper: Comfort Café Designer Series Paper
Other: square doily and chipboard title (non-SU)

This cat photo seems the most appropriate to accompany my scrapbooking:


Thanks for stopping by,

13 comments:

  1. Love the elegant layout - the doily's a lovely touch - and breakfast looks pretty good too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Victoria - and am rolling round laughing at the cat :))

    Are you still a SU demonstrator? Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been AWOL for a bit so this is me doing a big catch up. Nice to see you back too and I remember this cake well. It looked absolutely delish! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant pages Victoria, I love your layout.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scrapbook layout is really sharp and engaging, Victoria! I've only scrapped once when I made a two volume book of the twinks first year. OMW, what a huge amount of work, but also a huge feeling of satisfaction. They are always taking down their "baby books" and looking at them. Good for you to be keeping it up! Your scrapbooks are forever treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Victoria, those Easter goodies look fab and I'm still laughing at your cat photo.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout Victoria, I have missed your cat jokes - love it! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout Victoria and love the subject matter. Now that is a serious chocolate fettish!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, such cute pages. My daughter is really into scrapbooking too & has some awesome books done. Love the cat picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about scrapbooking Victoria - it's what I do when I want to craft for just me! I love your page and it was nice of you to share your Easter breakfast with those huge bunnies! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you meant Victoria - I am into tags and canvases more than cards right now though I will try to make a Christmas card once a month! Love your scrapbook page - looks delicious!! I have always followed your cats!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magnificent realization. Chocolate ! I like ! Miam ! Miam !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Victoria

    What a lovely scrapbook page - I keep thinking of trying these but just never seem to get round to it!

    How's Socks coping without his 24 hour slave?

    Thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.