Saturday 1 September 2012

A Brand New Catalogue & Retiring Products List

Are you excited?  You should be!  For the first time in the UK, we have an Autumn/Winter Stampin' Up! catalogue, filled with seasonal treats to delight you!  Truly beautiful Christmas stamp sets, scented Christmas embossing powder (I am soooo excited about this! Can you imagine opening up a Christmas card and it smelling of sugar & spice or peppermint?!), lots of new dies, scrapping kits, papers, paper piercing kits, embossing folders, new hostess stamps...... there is so much packed into our new bigger seasonal catalogue!  There are some big saving to be had too as SU has started to do special 'bundle' prices for stamp sets and coordinating dies.

Some lucky people have already got their mitts on their copy, and if you too would like a paper copy and are based in the UK, just send me an email with your address and I'll pop one into the post for you.  Alternatively, to start drooling now, click on the catalogue in my sidebar to see a PDF copy.

Of course, as well as all this excitement, we are also preparing for the launch of our new Annual Catalogue on 1st October.  As a demo, I get a sneaky peek (and a sneaky pre-order) and let me tell you that it is absolutely amazing... start saving now as your wish list is going to be huge!  A new Catalogue means that it's the time of the year when the retiring lists are published.  This is a big list of all the stamp sets and accessories that will NOT be available after this month.  Some of these have big discounts so it's well worth having a nosy to see if you could get that long-lusted-after stamp set for 25% less!

The retiring stamp sets can be found here while the accessories list is here.  Go on, have a peep!

One last thing to mention: as we now have a seasonal catalogue, some of the colours (e.g. in the papers) are from the new In-Colour range 2012-14.  We have Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starburst, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse.  I am delighted to say that these can be ordered NOW in advance of the launch of the main catalogue when they are usually first available.  Inkpads (in the new firm foam style - more on this in another post), card and marker pens are all available.  I'll be adding a flyer with all the details to my sidebar later today.

Have a great weekend,

6 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd call by to say you're a trouble making playground activist - and your blog brightens up my day no end! :)) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria. Didn't realize you were SU demo-er...great for you. I got this lovely catalog from a fellow stamper who is SU. I already got my 1st order, got the 2nd one ready for her when she makes a new order..and have a THIRD wish list!!! Good luck with your sales...you should do well on this one, cause there's some SUPER stuff in it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm makin' my list....I'm checkin' it twice....Doesn't matter if I'm naughty or nice......hahaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to have a little mooch then. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was drooling over the laptop last night (think I cleaned it up now). There were alot of goodies in there I would like though I did say that I did not need any more C goodies (still too early to use THE word! I especially like the scented embossing powders, have the Vanilla one already.
    Will have to save pennies. Lots of pennies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Victoria what are you doing to my bank balance girl!!!. Will check out the list tomorrow for the discounts. Will be getting another order together real soon too hunny buns xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.