Sunday 29 December 2013

SU Orders

I hope that everyone has had a relaxing and fun Christmas, and is looking forward to a craft-filled 2014!  I do hope no-one has been affected by the terrible weather.

I am sorry I haven't posted on here for so long.  Family matters have been much more pressing.  I hope to be blogging a little in January, before being preoccupied with the pitter patter of Baby Furry Tale's arrival!

As Baby FT's arrival isn't too far away now, I just wanted to let you know that I will not be continuing as an active SU demonstrator, which means I cannot take any orders you might want to place.  We are about to enter a really exciting time in the SU calendar though, with the launch of the spring/summer catalogue and the start of Sale-a-bration, so if you are keen to order yourself some SU products, I would like to recommend my wonderful upline Vicky Hayes who will be delighted to help you.

Thank you so much for supporting my Stampin' Up business!

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria . . . thank you for commenting on my snippets card. I wish you and yours a VERY Happy New Year. Hope all goes well with the birth of your first baby.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, wishing you every happiness with the baby, and a safe delivery of course. Sounds like you have 2014 sorted already! Hope we get some awwwwh factor photos soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish a Happy New Year to you 2014 full of happiness and creativity !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi huni, hope you are all very well and that you had a lovely Christmas and you will have a fabulous 2014. Looking forward to welcoming FT's mini me, you will both fall in love with the mini me and I hope everything is wonderful for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're enjoying your Christmas time, Victoria. Wishing you a wonderful 2014, and especially with that monumental event coming up so soon!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you Victoria as you enter this new phase in your life! Thank you for recommending me to take over from you and I promise to be a safe pair of hands. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.