- You can choose £26.95 of Stampin' Up! products.
- You will also receive £45 worth of business supplies for free.
- As usual, you receive a 30% discount on your first order if it is £150 or more and placed within 45 days. You then receive a 20% discount on all orders placed after that (a great perk which I love!).
- As we have started the final quarter of 2013, you have until April 2013 to place orders of £275 or more to stay a demo. Why not ask a friend to arrange a party for you around Christmas time so everyone can get some lovely Christmas prezzies?! If you don't want to carry on, that's absolutely fine and you still keep all your goodies!
- There are lots of freebies available for new demos to earn - get in touch if you'd like to know more about these other perks!
- And how exciting is this: if you join in the next couple of days, you can also register to come to Convention in Manchester (the deadline for this is 10th October). Convention is a fabulous get-together of lots of demonstrators from Europe, with lots of freebies, prizes, swaps, business advice, make and takes and all manner of other excitement. I'm going and I can't wait!
- As part of my team, you will also receive a handmade card and gift, and a handbook to get you started. Help and support from me is always just a phone call or email away, and you will also be part of the wider SU family - we're a very friendly bunch!
So if you are from the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, France or the UK and if you are interested in this fabulous offer to become a demonstrator, then please don't hesitate to get in touch. Give me a ring on 07977 141605 or email me. If you're already convinced, click here to join now. You don't have to make SU a business; lots of people just enjoy the discounts to make the most of their crafting addiction!
I would never pressure you to join and would like to give you as much information as you'd like in order for you to make a wise decision, unlike this kitty!
Thanks for stopping by,