Friday 23 August 2013

Thank You Flowers

Today I'm sharing another card I received. This was from Lisa, another SU demo, using the lovely Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating punch, which I have just taken possession of myself!  Thank you, Lisa!


Anyone with a cat will know that the photo below is totally fabricated.  Cats do not stay in the corners of the bed.  Cats will take over the whole bed, cuddling up beside any warm being who happens to be in the bed at the time.  If that means the human only gets a quarter of the bed, then so be it.  Cats are clearly more important!


Tomorrow is the last day for entering my little competition so get your creative thinking caps on if you want to be in with a chance of winning some Stampin' Up! goodies!

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. Darling card! And I know EXACTLY what you mean about cats taking the whole bed. If mine isn't glued to my neck, his next favorite place to be is squarely in the middle, flat on his back with all four legs stretched out. Luckily, he lets me have a tiny corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love this gorgeous stamp and punch set Victoria and I can't wait to see what you make with it! You're quite right about cats and beds - Tuppence is adept at star shapes! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - that punch and stamp combination will be so useful, I should think.

    And yes, cats, and my small nephew. When they came to stay, when he was about 2, I thought it would be fine to have him share my (SuperKing sized) bed... but no... I ended up huddled right on the edge as he sprawled his way across the whole thing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful realization. Beautiful graphic effect with your flowers. Congratulations ! It's successful !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.