Saturday 1 June 2013

Comfort Café Notebooks

The last item I made for swapping was some little notebooks for fellow Inkredible team members (my upline and... err... sidelines?) who I knew were going to Telford.

These were very simple to make with my birthday Bind-it-all present!  The Flowers were punched with the Blossom Punch and the centre from Itty Bitty Shapes.



Here's a lovely photo that Vicky had taken of us all:


You can visit Vicky's blog here, Jacqueline's blog here and Helen's blog here.

OK, last post about swaps tomorrow and you can see all of the amazing swaps I received in return!  And I love today's cat picture:


Thanks as always for visiting,

7 comments:

  1. I love this - what a gorgeous notebook - lovely papers and colours. Have a great day hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your notebook, the paper's lovely... I want a bind-it-all but I know it'll be another gadget that will hardly get used, so I'm trying to resist! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely book you made. Like the idea of having your flower match your cover...very sophisticated. Thanks for sharing the pictures of you ladies. Some I know from their blogs. So nice to put a face to a name. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thge notebooks look lovely! Love the big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your notebook - the papers are great... and I'm so in sympathy with your cat picture today!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The notebook really is lovely, even better irl. It was great to meet you at Telford, hope your report-writing marathon went well.
    Helen (a "sideline"...)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never resist a pretty notebook Victoria and yours are gorgeous with that fabulous paper and the matching flower. Thank you so much for making them for us - and didn't we have fun! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.