Thursday 23 May 2013

It's So Exciting!

How exciting!  I have just launched my new Stampin' Up! website from which you can shop at any time.  While I do place my customers' orders swiftly, I'm not usually on the demo website at 3am... which is no use if you need your products there and then!  Let's face it, we all enjoy a bit of online browsing and sometimes purchasing in our pyjamas, and now Stampin' Up! UK is offering a 24/7 ordering system to cater for us!

I'd like to make it really clear that this does not mean I am not at the end of a phone or an email if you want to contact me about anything, and I am more than happy to place orders on your behalf if you prefer it that way.  Stampin' Up! is all about the personal touch and actually getting to know your demonstrator, something I take very seriously.

As a little incentive to get my SU website up and running, I have a prize for the first person who places an online order of £35 or more!  The lucky person will receive:
  • 2 spools of ribbon (1/8" wide, 10 yards long in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral)
  • 30 brads from the (now retired but wonderful) Everyday Enchantment range
  • a wood-mounted stamp set called Sprinkled Expressions, containing 3 image stamps and 3 sentiments
  • a homemade gift

If you aren't the first person, don't despair as I am sending a homemade gift and little surprise to everyone who places an online order before June 30th!

Well how do I shop, I hear you cry... click here or on the shop 24/7 button in the top right of my sidebar, and click 'Shop Now'.  Make sure my name is the demo's and register your details just like when placing any other online order.  You then add the items you want to your basket and pay at the checkout.  Stampin' Up! will email you the order confirmation and tracking number directly and you can eagerly await the arrival of Mr UPS.  Delivery details remain the same: usually it takes 3-4 working days for your order to reach you (unless it's a really busy time like when the catalogue launches in just over a month..... squeal!) and it costs £4.95 no matter how large your order is.  The order process will also automatically grant you your hostess benefits if your order is over £150 so you can select what lovely freebies you would like.  (Why not group together some crafting friends so you can get more for your money by ordering together?)

Have fun browsing the site!  I'll be adding more projects and details over half-term, as well as some more projects on my blog, so until then, happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that was waaaaay too easy :)) Been there already, slap my wrists!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what an exciting new step - congratulations!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.