Sunday 17 March 2013

Sale-a-bration

Evening all!

Had hoped to have a card for you but I've been really busy with various things.... Just wanted to remind you that Sale-a-bration finishes THIS FRIDAY the 22nd.  So if you've got your eye on some crafty stash, get your order in before then to make sure you get your freebies!  See this post for the choice of freebies and this post for more details of all the offers running during Sale-a-bration!

A picture to reflect my current state of mind:


Don't miss out!  See you soon, I hope, with an actual card...

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmn Dobby's philosophy!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria - quick questions (am looking through working out my order) - can I have two of the same item in Salebration if I spend £90? ie. (say) two of the packs of mixed colour A4 card?

    Rushing off to bed - Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.